Sunday, September 21, 2008

I suspect Abraham is following the same path... Consider THIS evidence and tell me what do you think?!

He wants to be in the middle of the pack...spending quality time alone, it's not his thing...



What's the big deal?! The dogs drink out of the hose!


Always getting into trouble...

4 comments:

Ashley said...

these last two posts were so funny. Abraham definitely keeps you busy! I love that he's just one of the dogs and he couldn't be happier :)

Jen said...

How cute!!!!

SayitwithanH said...

Oh, my goodness. They are all three so adorable. I love them all and want to keep the.

lafontaine said...

lizinha...abraham is sooo cute! i finally found my way back to this blog site and i am so in love with abraham! now i can eavesdrop on your family life and watch your son grow. reading about swimming almost made me cry. your such an awesome mom. take care. love liu

From the Beginning...