Sunday, March 16, 2008





We did it!! It was a blast... the beginning of the race was so much fun just because everybody is excited, you're still with your friends and the energy and anticipation building up is just amazing! It felt good, but it felt even better to finish it! I was so proud of my friend Hola for making it all to the end and for Ann for finishing up strong even though she wasn't feeling that good and she hadn't run outside this season yet! Also, Becky F. who is pregnant and had morning sickness, wow!! Way to go ladies!! Now is time to get ready to run a 10K and by the end of the year I would like to complete a 1/2 marathon (not very ambitious for some of you!), but I think is a great goal for me!!! Any one would like to join?!







4 comments:

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

You were so awesome!!! I don't know about a 10k. Maybe i can speed walk it?

Astromom said...

I am very proud of you, what a great first step. That is awsome that you are running. I think 6:00 Thursday would be good.

Jen said...

WOW Liz! CONGRATS on the Marathon! You are incredible! I'm ready to head out the door, but just wanted to stop by real quick and thank you for stopping by. I'm SO GLAD you did!!!! Your little Abraham is ADORABLE!!!!! I'll be back when I have more time to read your whole blog!!! SO MUCH FUN!!! Oh and I haven't done WW online. I really should. I've always just done the meetings in person. I got my lifetime before I had Kya and just keep going back after each baby. I haven't been back this time though as I'm trying to do it by myself. I should do the online thing to help me do even better!!! Man, I wish I could run as far as you! I'd pass out. I'm trying though :) Have a great day and I'll be back really really soon! Sorry for the novel and thanks again for saying hi!

SayitwithanH said...

Yeay! We did it! I feel like I should sing the Dora the Explorer song. We did it, we did it yah!

So, I am still on the WW core plan and I L-U-V it! Will I see you Saturday?

Kiss Abraham for me.

From the Beginning...