Thursday, March 5, 2009

Girlfriends...

The beginning of this month I received an unexpected visit from my good friends from Brazil. One of them; Nanda, called me the day before and said she was going to see me this weekend and that her sister; Patricia, was coming too and staying with me! Which I loved, but felt a little rushed as I had to get the guest room ready and my house clean! I absolutely love these two girls, they are sisters and I've known them since we were all little back in Brazil. They have definitely been a good example and influence in my life. I had a great time!

They don't get to see snow very often!











5 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad that they got to come. What a great surprise! Sometimes it's just nice to laugh with people that have know you forever.

Cecilia said...

What a fun surprise! Friends are the best!

Ruth said...

I agree - It's nice to have people who have known you forever and still love you.

Ann said...

Are all Brazillian women so gorgeous?! You're all stunning. Can't wait to see your little one.

Fisher Family said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! Maybe next time I can meet Fernanda, Daniel looks exactly the same as I met him 12 years ago!

From the Beginning...