Friday, April 4, 2008


So much going on lately... First, we started swimming classes last week! He loves it, we go together with little Elizabeth and they've been having such a great time! There's the picture of them waiting by the pool... Elizabeth patiently waits while Abraham is more than ready to get in the water!
Last week I had visitors from California and it was nice seeing my friend Aline and her family. This week we have visitors from Brazil, they're going to stay with us for a couple of weeks and we have plans to go and stay in Park City and then we are going to San Diego for a few days. It's going to be fun and we are excited to have them, I'll post some pics later... With all that, I guess Abraham is going to have his very first traveling experience, it should be interesting. Any good tips?!

3 comments:

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

Abraham and Elizabeth are so cute! Have fun on all of your trips!

Amanda said...

I loved swim class! We need to do something else like that again. Have so much fun on your travels. I'm sure Abraham will do fine!

SayitwithanH said...

He is soo cute! I can't wait until all this school mess is done and I can visit you guys more.

Let me know when you will need help in May.

I'm jealous. But, I know that one day we will go TOGETHER!

From the Beginning...